Project Selection- Film


Image result for ferris buellers day off coverSome of the aspects of film production that interest me is the ability to let your creative side take over. With the directors cut from the T.V. show The Newsroom, the directors have a script written, but they might totally change a scene because it creates a more dramatic or suspenseful story-line. In Ferris Bueller's Day Off documentary, the movie completely strayed from the script. The director gave the actors freedom to act what they felt was right for the scene, the director would also come in on set the next day with a completely different script for the next scene. I'm a very creative person and I love to create stories so I think that producing a film is a better fit for my personality and talents than a magazine would. I also Some concerns I have for myself when creating a film is that I have never made one before. I don't really know how to edit sound or voice overs on the software that we are using. I will learn though! 

Comments