Project Selection- My Decision

       The project I have chosen with my partner is a film. I decided to create a film for my project because I love to write stories. It has always been a hobby of mine and will really help in creating a storyboard/script for this film. Making a film would allow me to use my creativity and my craftsmanship. I'm also really into art, and creating costumes will be a new medium to challenge me.

       My partner, Chloe, and I have decided to make a suspense and horror film. The film would follow a young boy who starts to hear an unexplained sound that no one else seems to hear. (We were thinking something creepy, like a giggle) The film would go to different instances of him hearing this mysterious sound and then showing his parents getting worried. As you hear the voices of the young boy's parents he will wonder into a forest, trying to find his new "friend" that he keeps hearing, only to find out that his new friend is not so friendly.

       The group will consist Chloe and I. We are both artistically inclined and we both love reading fictional stories, so we will both collaborate on the script and costume design. I will most likely draw the story board, since I like to sketch.

Comments